Who is Digi Jeff Lange?
In short: An experienced, hands-on digital marketing guru accountable for leading development, execution, strategy and management of innovative, results-oriented, cross-channel digital marketing campaigns.
“Digi” Jeff Lange is an entrepreneur located near Denver, Colorado. Most notably known for building a music network fan site peaking 2,000,000 unique visitors a month from 2003-2009 marketing rapper 50 Cent online along with his record label G-Unit Records. Working with grammy nominated music artist Chamillionaire from 2006-2010 while losing a bet on twitter and having to jump out of a plane with a title of his album on his shirt and interviewed on CNN. Working with many notable brands; WWE, Denver Merchandise Mart, Sony Records, Ribbon, Paul Wall, Carmelo Anthony and others. Several freelance projects over the years ranging from building the Denver Mart’s new website to helping a local orthodontist increase their traffic with SEO. As of mid 2014 Jeff is seeking a position with a digital agency to provide his strategy and creativity along with his extensive skill set.
Digi Jeff offers SEO packages. One of our clients is an orthodontist in Highlands Ranch and Littleton Colorado, Dr. Gary Holt, well recommended. He takes pride in his work with traditional braces and is a Colorado elite preferred Invisalign provider. We have wrote several SEO rich blogs for him about orthodontic information, give it a look!
Digi Jeff recognition links
- Houston Press about a shirt I made for MLB ahtlete
- Colorado entrepreneur shows Chick-fil-A franchisee the Facebook ropes
- Denver Post: Startup Spotlight: social media expert helps “return more” to Chick Fil-A
- Beckett: Colorado dealer raises hobbys profile through publicity stunt
- Westword credit for being a judge at #webawards
- Westword gives me credit for building a way for viewers to view the nominees for #webawards (look underneath photo)
- CNN: Interviewed by Don Lemon being part of #beatcancer social media experiment
- Mashable about my innovation idea for Chamillionaire to debut his video on Facebook
- AppBistro gave me some great recognition for building Facebook Apps