Who is Digi Jeff Lange?
In short: An experienced, hands-on digital marketing guru accountable for leading development, execution, strategy and management of innovative, results-oriented, cross-channel digital marketing campaigns.
“Digi” Jeff Lange is an entrepreneur located near Denver, Colorado. Most notably known for building a music network fan site peaking 2,000,000 unique visitors a month from 2003-2009 marketing rapper 50 Cent online along with his record label G-Unit Records. Working with grammy nominated music artist Chamillionaire from 2006-2010 while losing a bet on twitter and having to jump out of a plane with a title of his album on his shirt and interviewed on CNN. Working with many notable brands; WWE, Denver Merchandise Mart, Sony Records, Ribbon, Paul Wall, Carmelo Anthony and others. Several freelance projects over the years ranging from building the Denver Mart’s new website to helping a local orthodontist increase their traffic with SEO. As of mid 2014 Jeff is seeking a position with a digital agency to provide his strategy and creativity along with his extensive skill set.
Digi Jeff recognition links
- Houston Press about a shirt I made for MLB ahtlete
- Colorado entrepreneur shows Chick-fil-A franchisee the Facebook ropes
- Denver Post: Startup Spotlight: social media expert helps “return more” to Chick Fil-A
- Beckett: Colorado dealer raises hobbys profile through publicity stunt
- Westword credit for being a judge at #webawards
- Westword gives me credit for building a way for viewers to view the nominees for #webawards (look underneath photo)
- CNN: Interviewed by Don Lemon being part of #beatcancer social media experiment
- Mashable about my innovation idea for Chamillionaire to debut his video on Facebook
- AppBistro gave me some great recognition for building Facebook Apps